Graduate Lunch Plans
Effective for the 2017-2018 Academic year, Yale Hospitality will no longer require HGS Mandatory meal plans. Yale Hospitality has developed a unique set of meal plans designed especially for graduate students. These 3 lunch options provide maximum flexibility on campus as well as a great savings to our students. Students must sign up at the beginning of each semester.
- Available to all Graduate Students only
- Lunches may be used at Bulldog Cafe or a $9 equivalency transfer may be used at Cafe Med, Divinity Refectory, Durfees, Thain, KBT Cafe, residential colleges* or the Law School.
- If during the semester you wish to purchase additional lunches, please email Yale Hospitality: email@example.com
Off-Campus Student Meal Plans
Non–residents, that is those who live off–campus in non–University provided housing, have choices too. Whether an undergraduate or graduate student, you may purchase the Anytime Meal Plan, the Full Meal Plan, the Any 14 Plus Points Meal Plan, or the Off-campus Meal Plan.
- Available only to students living off-campus
- 5 meals per week (reset weekly)
- 30 meal block (for guest meals or for extra weekly meals) per semester. Block meals carry over from Fall to Spring only.
- $125 per semester in Dining Points to spend at KBT Café, Café Med and Durfee’s Convenience Store. Dining Points can carry over from Fall to Spring semester only. Points remaining after the Spring Semester will NOT be reimbursed.
- $1,125 per semester
The Divinity Plan
The Divinity School requires all of their students to support their graduate community by purchasing a meal plan. The Divinity plan is a declining points program designed specifically for Divinity Students. The cost of the plan for 2017-2018 is $550 per semester for full-time students and $275 per semester for part-time students.
Dining Points carry over from Fall to Spring semester only. Points remaining after the Spring Semester will NOT be reimbursed.
Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, you may purchase the Anytime Meal Plan, the Full Meal Plan, the Any 14 Plus Points Meal Plan, or the Off-campus Meal Plan. Click here for Undergraduate Meal Plans
Eli Bucks—Better Than Cash!
Eli Bucks are a great way to have maximum dining flexibility on campus and save 10% at time of purchase.
What are Eli Bucks? They’re dining dollar credits applied to your Yale University ID card. As such, they give students and university staff an easy way to purchase meals across Yale campus, and eliminate the need to carry cash or credit cards for that purpose. To use Eli Bucks, you simply present your University ID card at the time of purchase.
- Eli Bucks may be used at any of Yale Hospitality’s retail cafés, convenience stores, restaurants, or residential dining halls. Eli Bucks can be used to purchase complete meals or to supplement a student meal plan. (Eli Bucks may also be used in any of the college dining rooms, but do not provide gate access to these areas. To enter a college you should be accompanied by a college resident student who can provide access).
- Eli Bucks have another advantage: they qualify you to a 10% discount at the point of sale of most Yale Hospitality campus locations (discount is not valid at the School of Management, the Yale Golf Course or The Kosher Kitchen at Joseph Slifka Center).
- Additional Eli Bucks can be purchased at any time, in any amount.
- Eli Bucks can be purchased by active Students, Staff and Faculty with a valid Yale University ID.
- As long as your status with the University does not change, your Eli Bucks will not expire, and will carry forward from year to year.
- Purchases can be completed by credit card, using our secure payment site.
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Eli Bucks can easily be purchased online. Log in to the Eli Bucks secure portal to purchase Eli Bucks, view your current balance, look up your last 50 transactions or manage your account in other ways.
Voluntary Eli Bucks (those purchased not part of a meal plan) balances are refundable if your affiliation/employment with the University ends. There is a $25 fee for processing refund requests. Customers who receive refunds will be ineligible for future purchases. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For more information, or to add Eli Bucks to your student account visit click here
Graduate Retail Dining Options
Click here to view some of your Retail Dining location options that feature taste–tempting specials daily.
NOTE: For SPRING Semester: any student wishing to update or change their existing choice of Meal Plan Option must do so online, between Friday, January 5th 2018 at 8:00am EST and Friday, January 19th 2018 11:59pm EST.
Before making any changes to your meal plan option, please be sure that your choice is the one you want for the remainder of the semester because modifications can only be made once during the window, as per University regulations. Click here to log on and make changes
* Residential College access is not controlled by Yale Hospitality nor Yale Dining.