Eli Bucks—Better Than Cash!
What are Eli Bucks? They’re dining dollar credits applied to your Yale University ID card. As such, they give students and university staff an easy way to purchase meals across the Yale campus and eliminate the need to carry cash or credit cards for that purpose. To use Eli Bucks, you simply present your University ID card at the time of purchase.
- Eli Bucks can be used at any of Yale Dining’s retail cafés and food store operations as well as in all residential dining halls. Eli Bucks can be used to purchase complete meals or to supplement a student meal plan. (Eli Bucks can also be used in any of the college dining rooms, but do not provide gate access to these areas. To enter a college other than your own, you should be accompanied by a college resident student who can provide access).
- Eli Bucks have another advantage: they earn you a 10% discount at the point of sale of most Yale Dining campus locations (i.e., the discount is not valid at the School of Management, the Yale Golf Course or The Kosher Kitchen at Joseph Slifka Center).
- Additional Eli Bucks can be purchased at any time, in any amount.
- Eli Bucks can be purchased by active Students, Staff and Faculty with a valid Yale University ID.
- As long as your status with the University does not change, your Eli Bucks will not expire, and will carry forward from year to year.
- Purchases can be completed by credit card, using our secure payment site.
- Eli Bucks can easily be purchased online. Log in to the Eli Bucks secure portal to purchase Eli Bucks, view your current balance, look up your recent transactions or manage your account in other ways.
Still have questions about Eli Bucks? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.