Per Yale University, State of Connecticut, and CDC guidelines, it is required that everyone wear a mask or face covering while on campus and within our dining locations.
- Residential dining halls will be restricted to residents of those colleges only.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands prior to entering any of our dining locations and to practice social distancing, by allowing at least six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Please thoroughly review and adhere to important information communicated and displayed for your health and safety.
- If you are feeling ill, please refrain from visiting dining locations and contact Yale Health Services.
- Your ongoing commitment, support and collaboration in complying with these measures.